Feed on
Posts
Comments

Manny Ramirez Poll ResultsAs the hot news of the offseason changes, so does the Red Sox Times poll question. Manny is old news now! More than 50% of you should be happy with the results as it doesn’t look like Manny is going anywhere (for now).

On to our next poll question: “What Do You Expect From Daisuke Matsuzaka?”

The new poll can be found in the right hand column.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Feel free to place your comments on this poll question in the comments on this post.

8 Responses to “Poll: What Do You Expect From Daisuke Matsuzaka?”

1. on 15 Dec 2006 at 10:21 am John Guszkowski

I’ve always been a big fan of Baseball Prospectus, but have to say I’m always suspicious of their pitching projections. PECOTA does a good job with hitters, but it’s still a crap shoot with pitching.

I know that a 4.01 ERA is probably good in the AL East, but it just doesn’t feel like enough. I suppose if Beckett can win 15 games with an ERA around 5, anything below that could be very successful.

I’ll predict 32 starts, 198 innings, a record of 16-9, 152 K, 80 walks, and ERA of 3.92.

2. on 15 Dec 2006 at 2:14 pm conner

I think that Matsuzaka will pitch for 200 innings with 30 starts, with a 16-8 record. He will strike out 185 and walk 46, with an ERA of 3.76.

I hope that he can put up numbers a little better than that, but starting in the AL east will be pretty tough. Expesially since he’ll have to play the Yankees 3-4 times a year.

3. on 15 Dec 2006 at 3:21 pm Peter N

Bullpen sudenly beter! See my blog…..

4. on 15 Dec 2006 at 3:46 pm Tim Daloisio

Right on Peter….I was writing it up as I got your comment…a step in the right direction!

5. on 18 Dec 2006 at 2:43 pm Ian

I am sure a lot of teams are now scrambling to get tapes of Matsuzaka if they already didn’t have them to get a better idea of how and what he throws. It will be interesting to see how he does the first time around against teams.

6. on 23 Jan 2011 at 11:02 am gsmserver запчасти

Прочитал. Хоть и на english, но полезно. Спасибо.

7. on 24 Jan 2011 at 2:04 pm интернет магазин

происходит разное и я готов в этом участвовать

8. on 17 Oct 2011 at 6:01 am mozzo

интернет магазин семена конопли какой-то бред уже идёт..

Trackback URI | Comments RSS